2010年11月13日星期六

The blog will close soon !

yes ! i'm back . Nikii wong disappeared ! Vanice wong here .
long time din update my baobei blogger ... but i gt a daily . haha , i will write down my life !
damn busy , busy working , training , sing sang song!
huuray , now i at genting , so free~

Fucking line , damn slowly !!

Ytd i go MIST club , huuray , wat the fucking club , dun let me in ! i borrow friend ic , but i said wrong ic number . stupid kia ~
thn thn thn , i wait them shan cheong , so long . so bek cek ! i won't go mist club anymore !

and last , i very lazy to write my blog , well , mayb i will close my blog .
bcause i gt a daily book , let me write down ! HANDWRITTING!!
so qing lao !!

Okays , i will close my blog soon . meet me at FACEBOOK !
VANICE WONG *kee102@hotmail.com

bye .

没有评论:

发表评论